Best Women’s Health Center Sugar land TX 77479
So many health complications that affect women can also affect men, women’s health features set of issues. The standout difference, but not one, is the reproductive system, and this can be the nexus of many conditions, even if you do not have children or plan to have any in near future. (Women’s Health Center Sugar land TX 77479)
Women’s health isn’t synchronous with obstetrics and gynecology. Women’s health also includes issues that affect the entire female body. Some conditions that aren’t exactly gender-specific affect women differently or more often than males. For example, women are at higher risk of:
- Heart attacks, statistically heart attacks are fatal for more women than men and affect women at a younger age than men on average, and become more likely after menopause
- Mental health conditions, Women are susceptible to mental health issues such as depression and anxiety, which are more commonly diagnosed in women
- Sexually transmitted diseases(S.T.D), women are anatomically structured to be more likely candidates than men, often with more serious symptoms and complications
- Osteoarthritis (O.A), women are biologically more prone to develop
- Urinary tract infections, which are far more common among women than men
- Bladder issues, such as overactive bladder, primarily affect older women
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which is most prevalent among young women
As a woman, being aware of these risks and taking steps to prevent them will help you stay healthier in the long run. (Women’s Health Center Sugar land TX 77479)
What women’s health services are available?
Without a background in family medicine, Gentle Primary Care prevents diagnoses and treats health conditions related to women at all stages of life. In addition to this, we provide wellness exams and preventive care with a special emphasis on your needs and concerns, We provide services including:
- Menopause treatment, including hormone replacement therapy and symptom management
- Pap smears to screen for cervical cancer, along with gynecological checkups
- Treatment for reproductive disorders, such as polycystic ovary syndrome
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
About Women’s Health Center Sugar land TX 77479
We are pleased to offer same-day, evening, and weekend appointments for your convenience. Visit our office at 6909 Brisbane Court, ste 300. Sugarland TX 77479. Call us at 2818017855 you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gentle Primary Care will provide treatment that fits your needs, health, and lifestyle.
Why should I see a family medicine doctor for women’s health concerns?
We as women may think of our health as something for which you visit a specialist (or multiple specialists), but a knowledgeable family medicine practice like Gentle Primary Care and MehjabinParkar, MD FAAFP, knows your medical history and understands how women’s health issues affect you and their ripple effects on the entire body.
Though we can provide many services at our practice, including routine (GYN) Gynecological exams, Gentle Primary Care may still refer you to a specialist from our network of excellent providers for your condition. We can find an OB/GYN, cardiologist, gastroenterologist, or rheumatologist who fits your needs and personality, and who will work closely with any doctors who are treating you.